Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Happy Birthday to Me!

I have to brag about my awesome husband again. Yesterday was my birthday and he took me to The Mayan for dinner. It was so fun. I love to see the cliff divers- Every time they jump it scares me. When Matt and I were in Mazatlan we saw some “cliff divers.” I wish I could say that the authentic divers were the best I’ve seen, but the divers at The Mayan are way better.
The other great thing about The Mayan is that it smells like Disneyland. It reminds me of waiting in line for Pirates of the Caribbean or the Indiana Jones ride. The lights are dim and they have it set up like an archeological dig. There are recordings of birds and other animals in the background. It’s such a fun place to go to.
I’m such an idiot. I forgot to take my camera. I never remember it. I need to be better about that. So I don’t have any pictures to add.
We also rented The Frog Princess. Eh. But it’s always fun to see a movie that you know is going to be clean.
I’m spoiled because I also got flip flops(my others broke) and tickets to a Real Soccer game this weekend! I’m so excited.
One more thing that was great about yesterday was that I only have a month left until our little baby comes!!

1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday! I have been trying to get a hold of you, but haven't yet. I can't believe how long it's been since we talked. We had an honorary pirate party for you out here. We had a fun time but wish you could have been here for it!

    ReplyDelete