Thursday, August 19, 2010

My big boy

This morning when we woke up Makay’s diaper was packed, like usual, so we headed to the bathroom to change it. On the way he started to grunt and I knew that thing was a grenade and I just pulled the pin. If I took off the diaper, he would let loose before I got the new one on, and if he didn’t I would have a nice clean diaper soiled. If I left the diaper on, it would surely gush out every opening and drip all over making clean up a disaster.
I saw only one solution. I sat him on the toilet.
His little legs couldn’t sit comfortably on the seat and dangle over, so I wasn’t sure how this was going to turn out. He’s a very smiley baby, so we just sat and laughed at each other until he finished his business. I considered taking a picture, but even I’m not that crass.
Oh they grow up so fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment