Friday, August 20, 2010

Three Month Birthday!

Wow! Three months ago I was sitting in the hospital waiting for my little boy to arrive. I have so many pictures of him, but I've only put my very favorites here. There should be at least one a week.
This is the day he came home, you can see that he wanted to go back.

Moments before the big snippity snip.
My little peanut!
My cute little Mr. Burns. I keep thinking he's going to say, "Excellent!"
I love his rubby skin!
His first Church outing.He is so hansom.

His first Bath, he loved it!My good looking boys!
Love this look!
Wrinkly forehead! I love this huge binky too!
Cozy!
He loves to stretch!
First time in a swing at GG's
He loves to stare at the camera
1 month - 2 months
I think this was the only time he has ever held still while he wasn't sleeping. He was just chillin in his bouncy seat. So cute!
oh I could eat him!
He loves this swing.
This was before the Lehi Parade. We built a pirate float.

He looks so tiny right here, I miss that.

He loves to cuddle. (I love my boys!)
He won this bandana at AF Days.
Snoozing on his boppy.
Right after his blessing!
2 months- 3 months
His first shoulder ride with Dad!
Holding Raffi his giraffeHe is so tired.Oh this boy is so cute! He loves to laugh!




















No comments:

Post a Comment