Monday, December 7, 2009

Morning Sickness

So about once a month since I got pregnant, I throw up all day long. Last time this happened I was at my brothers’ wrestling meet at Alta High. I was sitting in the bleachers when it hit. I rushed to the hall and asked an Alta Cheerleader where the bathroom was. She told me it was my first left. I walked very briskly to the first left and it branched both ways. I chose the door on the right because I was already there and it was coming out. I covered my mouth but it was coming. I ran in and noticed a row of urinals. Oh well, I thought, it’s too late now. I ran into the first stall. Of course it was clogged, but I couldn’t turn around now. I finally let it all out into the toilet and as more came I heard someone using the urinals. I barfed a few more times and figured the kid out there was gone by now. I came out of the stall to see a 10 year old boy grimacing at me. I mumbled…pregnant and…didn’t know it was the boys. I ran to the girl’s bathroom to clean the barf from my pants, coat and face from when I almost didn’t make it.
It all ended up being okay because no one came up to me and accused me of being a pervert for being in the wrong bathroom.

1 comment:

  1. Nice! So, we are at Costco. Paul needs to use the restroom. He's a big boy, so I let him go by himself. He walks in, notices that there aren't any urinals. He thinks this is odd as he walks into a stall. Then someone comes in, a female someone. and then another. He was stuck in there for a little while until he could finally come out of the stall. He ran to the men's room to wash up. When he finally came back, he told me. I kept waiting for security to come get the pervert! Ha!

    ReplyDelete